We aim to ensure:
· A quick response
· Fairness to everyone involved
· Recording, and learning from, the complaint
· A fair complaints investigation
· Regular reviews of our complaints policy & procedure
• Call the Helen Arkell Centre on 01252 792400 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
• e-mail: [email protected]
• Write to: The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre, Arkell Lane, Frensham, Farnham, Surrey GU10 3BL
Please include your name, address and contact telephone number in your email or letter so that we can get back in touch with you easily.
In the main we aim to resolve an issue over the phone or face to face with the departmental manager. When you raise a complaint or concern, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 7 working days. For more complex matters we aim to be able to reach a resolution within 28 days. On occasions investigations may take longer but we will keep in contact with you to advise you on progress.
We really hope that we can resolve the complaint with you, however if you feel that your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved, you can request for the complaint to be referred to the Chair of Trustees. This request should be made to the Complaints Officer in writing to [email protected]
If you are still not satisfied, we would encourage you to let us know, but if you wish you may contact the Fundraising Regulator (https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/ ) or Charity Commission (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/charity-commission). You must contact the Fundraising Regulator within two months of our response.
Updated March 2018