1:1 Teaching Assistant – 20 hours per week
To commence early January 2022 fixed term for two terms
Closing date – ongoing
Farleigh School seeks to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within our vibrant and well-resourced Prep School, supporting an individual child in Year 3 from January 2022. The child would really like somebody to help him learn and understand the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
• have a relevant NVQ level 3 qualification or above
• demonstrate good subject knowledge in English and Maths
• be committed to providing the best possible learning experiences for every child
• have a knowledge of supporting children with social and communication challenges
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
• an outstanding working environment
• happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning
• supportive colleagues
• a strong sense of community
Please see job description
About 20 hours per week working between 8.50am to 12.40pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 8.20 am to 12.20pm on Thursday during term time only.
Interested candidates should visit the school website https://www.farleighschool.com/staff-vacancies.php for more information and to complete the school application form.
Farleigh School reserves the right to appoint at any time in the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.