Bringing up any child is far from easy, however if your child is struggling with learning, behaviour issues or social skills then this can have a dramatic impact on the whole family.
In this presentation Fin will consider a range of strategies for proactive management of children who may be regarded as demanding, disruptive, defiant or just different.
- Girls and boys: nature and nurture
- Demystifying a range of Special Education Needs terms including ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, ODD
- Mood and motivation
- Rules, rituals and routines
- Organisation, study skills and homework
- Assertive discipline
- Socialisation and friends
- Working with schools and teachers
- Looking out for yourselves